Friday, January 1, 2010

Isn't it great to turn 8?







Well my little sister turned 8 on November 20 and was baptized on December 5th. I am so excited and proud of her for making the choice to be baptized. Watching her be baptized and confirmed brough back a lot of memories of my own baptism and the sweet feelings that are felt at that time. My Dad baptized her and Destry confirmed her. It was funny when she called Destry to ask him because she had been so nervous about it all day. It is funny to go to my parents house and watch her in action now. When my brother or sisters are teasing each other or my mom, she is quick to remind them that they need to choose the right! I love her so much and hope that the gospel can stay an important part of her life. I love you Teri! We are proud of the decision you made!

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Isn't if fun to watch siblings reach milestones in their lives! That is neat Destry got to confirm her!

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.