Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend fun with David and Heather

This weekend we went with Heather and David to the state fair and then to the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor Center afterwards. It is always fun to go with them and I am grateful for both of their friendships. We went and looked around for awhile and ate some of the good food. The rides were really expensive! Unless you bought an all day pass, it was $5 a ride! We decided to go on the scariest looking one. I honestly thought I was going to throw up! I dont ever get sick on rides, but apparently I havent ever experienced a ride like that!

I think the best part of the date was going to the visitors center and watching the new video about President Monson and his life. I loved watching the movie, and it strengthened my testimony that President Monson is a true prophet! He is such an amazing man and I would highly recommend seeing it!

3 comments:

johnandjana said...

I'm glad you had a good time. You kids need to have some fun!

Brett and Tiffany said...

It is nice to have close friends to do stuff with! I have not been to the fair since before Brett and I got married!

Rowbury Adventures said...

I get to see you in like.... 5 DAYS!!! And i can't wait... I hope you didn't forget about me over these longs months i've been gone..

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.