Friday, June 20, 2008

It Works!!!!!

Okay so first of all I want everyone to know that im not usually that big of a baby about things, but when it comes to my fears, its embarassing to say, but it has always been FISH!!! (and flying in an airplane). I remember being as little as 6 years old sitting on the bank fishing with my grandpa and praying that i wouldnt catch a fish. I dont know what it is about fish, but they creep me out. Most people have a fear of snakes or spiders, but those havent ever bothered me. I think it has something to do with the texture of a fish or the way it moves...i dont know. Destry should be proud of me because that was the first fish i had ever caught(heavanly father didnt answer my prayers this time) and i touched the dang things! haha
This week has really been a happy one for me. I went in to the doctor and got all of my tests done and he put me on some medication to see if it would help the pin and needles sensation i get in my legs and back when i run. I was a little nervous about it at first, but i decided to be brave and try to run on wednesday. For the first time in awhile, I was able to run without any pain. (I made it to the salem highway and back!!!) I also ran on thursday and friday without any pain.That is a huge thing for me and i am so happy to be able to start getting back to somewhat of my normal self. I know that its always going to be something i will battle with my back, but knowing that i can start doing things like that without hurting as bad is such a blessing.
Im really excited that the weather has been so warm! I hope that it can stay a little nicer, but i also hope that we can have enough moisture for the farmers. My dad showed me the prices of his fertilizer and weed killer for the grain today and i about died!!! Its so expensive! I really hope that dad can get a good crop this year, he works so hard at it, and hasnt been paid of for his hard work in a long time.
I hope that everything is going good with everyone!

1 comment:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hi Destry and Liz! I just found your blog through someone else's and wanted to say 'HI'. I had no idea you two got married. Congratulations!

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.