Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just another day....

So this last week has been fun :) Nichole and her girls are visiting from Utah and it has been fun to be able to see the neices and have brit and the boys around a lot more. We miss having them around and being able to spend time with them. Its so fun to watch all of the kids together and see all of their different personalities. I watch Brit and Nichole take care of them, and i hope that i can be as good of a mom as they are one day! Brit is amazing! I dont know how she finds to time to chase her two little boys and stay in as good of shape as she is!
I really hope that i can spend this summer doing some fun things with destry. I miss him when he cant be around much, so i hope that i can see him a little more when im off work during july. I have never been camping before, so its something that i have always wanted to do, but I have never had the opportunity. I think it would be way fun!
There hasnt been a whole lot going on besides work for the both of us. Im a little nervous about tomorrow because i have to go in the the doctor for some tests again. I finally found a doctor that could help me with my back, and even though some of the answers they have found arent the greatest, its still nice to finally have an idea of what is going on and why it hurts so bad to run anymore. I guess one of the problems is that alot of the nerves in my legs, back and arms are damaged and they did some tests and xrays to find out if i have herniated disks or not, so i will hopefully find out tomorrow. They have to do an EMG, which is where they stick a bunch of needles in different spots to see where the nerves are damaged. I have had a hard time not being grouchy and frustrated but im trying to have a good attitude about it. I guess life just throws you different ways sometimes and you just have to learn how to deal with it.
This last couple of paychecks Ive been trying to get more food storage because of the price of groceries! A lot of people dont like it, but lately i have really loved going to winco! It seems like things are a lot cheaper when i go there, and i actually leave with a cart full of groceries instead of a few bags. I dont make any special trips down there just for groceries because of gas prices, but i guess it gives me an excuse to go to the mall too. (all i usually do is window shop though) I kind of wish that we could have gotten married earlier so we could have gotten all of our food storage done before the prices of everything went up so high!
Well thats all for now...i guess im getting a little better at this blogging thing right? haha

1 comment:

The Foster Bunch said...

Liz, you are to nice. All I can say is clothes hide a lot. THANK GOODNESS!! Have a great week. Keep us posted about the doctor.

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.