Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tagged!

Im a little late in noticing i got tagged because of school....so i figured i could just do it anyways since Im bored!

1. I am scared of fish! Random fact, but i have never enjoyed being around them! They are so gross!

2. I hate being late to anything! I always have to leave the house extra early to make sure I can get there at least 5 minutes early.

3. I don't like chewing noises. I have a hard time eating with other people because the sounds bother me!

4. I am anal about money. I cant stand not balancing the check book. My friends think its funny that I write EVERYTHING down....even if its 25 cents.

5. When i go running i have to have my shoelaces tied a certain way or it will drive me nuts the whole time.

6. The sound of someone scraping their teeth against their utinsels or scraping them against their plate is like nails on a chalk board to me! There are certain noises that im not so great at handling!


Okay...now that you all think im weird its time for you to name 6 random quirks about yourself~ Have fun!

I choose to tag:
1. Shawnee
2. Brittany
3. Chari
4. Connie
5. Tiffany

No comments:

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.