Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank You!!!!

My camera is broken at the moment, so our blog isnt very interesting but i at least wanted to write a quick note to tell all of my friends and family thank you for everything yesterday! I had an amazing birthday and I am glad that I was able to be surrounded by my family and friends. I am greatful that my mom and dad took the time to have a birthday for me. My birthday is so close to christmas, but my parents have always taken the time to make me feel special. Thanks mom and dad! I love you guys! Thank you for the gifts but mostly thanks for just letting me spend time with you guys yesterday! Thanks so much to the Orr's for all that they do! I appreciate that I became part of a family who is loving and understanding. It was nice to spend time with all of you yesterday! Thanks for the presents and for everything you do! It has been fun to see everyone and spend time with you guys the last couple of days. Lastly a thanyou to my wonderful husband! I love you Big D :) Thanks for the present and for just being my best friend. I am so greatful to have you in my life...that in itself is the only birthday present that I would ever need!

2 comments:

Dustin and Shawnee said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!! We'll have to go drinkin' and gamblin' a little later, now that your 21 :) JK. Best Wishes

Winegar Family said...

Happy Birthday runner girl! Sounds like you had a good day and you deserve it! By the way, thanks for being a great primary teacher. Darrin loves you guys!

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.