Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Catching Up

Brenda and I: One of the most amazing people ever!

(Mrs. Nedrow, Mrs. Briggs, Me and Mrs. Shenton)

I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog, and since I am at work, and it's REALLY slow, I think I'll get a head start....

First things first.....IM DONE!!!!! I am officialy done with student teaching. I finished last Thursday! I was really sad to leave, and we had a boobing fest before we walked out to the bus, but this has been a long 4 years and I am glad that I'm done! I have applied to every school from Ashton to Idaho Falls, so I am hoping to get a job somewhere. My dream job would be part time so that I can be a mom eventually.

I can't legally post any of the pictures of my students but here is a picture of me and the first grade teachers. These ladies are hilarious! I love every one of them and they taught me so much! Here we are on the last day!
A big thanks needs to go to Brenda Briggs. She was my cooperating teacher this semester, and I could not have asked for a better example of a teacher. She was always there for me and she became a great friend as well.


My last day was so much fun. We have been reading the book If You Give a Pig a Pancake so in the morning, we all got together, made pancakes and danced. Mind you, we don't usually do this but they decided since it was my last day we would just have fun. After the pancake party we played games and had ice cream. It was so much fun.

No comments:

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.