Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last Day at Work







So Friday was officially my last day as a pharmacy technician at the student health center pharmacy. It was bittersweet to leave in the sense that I will miss that place so much, but at the same time, I am leaving because I am graduating! In order to work at the pharmacy for the school you have to be going to school full time. I have loved working at the pharmacy for almost 2 years now. The people I worked with were amazing and the atmosphere was great. I have learned a lot more about medication than I ever really thought I would...and I guess in the long run its a good thing because I know what to take and what NOT to take. The only thing that I wont miss are the nightmares I have about counting pills over and over again!
One thing I was bummed about last week is that I didnt get to work with Shawn, my boss. Shawn is really the best employer you could ask for. He has taught me a lot and was always understanding about different school situations that we all had.
The girl in the pictures with me is Whitney Howard. Whit and I have worked together for the last 4ish years. We worked together at Valley Professional Pharmacy and then at the BYU-Idaho pharmacy. She really should have been my sister, and people say that a lot. We just have always been able to get along and have our own little inside jokes that no one else understands but us. We always had to good intentions of doing our homework when we got to work, but it was honestly next to impossible when we were together! Whit is one of the sweetest people I know and I sure am going to miss her. She got accepted to the RAD tech program at Weber State on Thursday, so I am excited for her. She will do great. Good Luck Whit!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

lizard! i miss you and that pharmacy and i agree with everything you said about working there! i miss it so much!

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.