Monday, August 10, 2009

Fishing at Camus Creek






















Destry and I decided to load up the dogs and go fishing a few weeks ago. It was really fun and I actually caught some this time! We caught about 10 fish and they were all huge! :) In the end we started catching more trees and weeds than we did fish, but it was still fun! I am getting braver with my fish fear...i know its a weird phobia, I think I just dont like knowing they are in the water when I jump in to swim or touching them. Theyre gross! I touched all of my fish though, so I did pretty good. I always have fun when we decide to go somewhere outdoors! I had fun spending time with my little family in Kilgore!






No comments:

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.