Friday, August 28, 2009

Tie Die fun

Teri
Alison


Amy


My amazing shirt :)


Me and my 14 year old cat Socks. I know Destry hates cats, but my Grandpa gave her too me when I was little and I love her! Whenever I see her, it reminds me of Grandpa and the day that he gave me too her. He was sitting in his kitchen and he hid his hat behind his back. I still remember him asking me to go and find his hat in the bathroom for him, and I knew that he had his hat, so I ran to the bathroom because I knew it would be a suprise. Sure enough, I opened the door and she ran out. I miss Grandpa and loved spending time with him. I cant believe she has lived this long!




So I hope I spelled the title right, for some reason my brain isnt functioning this morning...i blame it on the countless hours of sitting on my butt doing nothing at work. Im bored! We only fill like 30 prescriptions a day at the most, and during school, we usually fill over 100! Anyways, last week my sisters convinced me to tie die a shirt with them. It was fun, and I ended up getting more paint on myself than on the shirt while I was helping Teri. Im grateful for my sisters. I have so much fun with them and it has been a blast this last few weeks. I wish I could see my brother more, but hes currently busy chasing girls and working a lot :)

No comments:

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.