Monday, August 31, 2009

One great weekend!






This weekend was GREAT! Destry was able to borrow his cousin Derek's Polaris Razor on Saturday. He brought it home and then we loaded up and headed for Island Park. He had to stop and fix something at Brent and Maurine's and then we unloaded the Razor to head for the top of Sawtail. I have never been to the top before, so it was pretty fun! The ride was so pretty and we ended up having so much fun. After riding to the top, we went back to the pickup and drove to big springs. We were going to feed the fish, but they werent hungry, so we just looked around and headed home. When we got there we spent the rest of the time riding around on the Razor. I want one really bad now, but they are way too expensive! I dont know who was the bigger kid, me or him! He has been working so hard on the city building lately, so it was nice to know that he had an opportunity to do something fun and not worry about work for awhile. I appreciate the hard worker he is, and most of all I am grateful that I married my best friend. We are always able to have so much fun together and find plenty to laugh at. Its hard to believe that we are coming up on being married for 2 years! Ah! Where does the time go? Thanks Derek for letting us use the razor!



No comments:

Our Kids

Our Kids
These are our two kids. Bailey is our yellow lab and we got her on the 21st of Feburary. She's so smart and full of energy. Then our newest edition is Rugar our little black lab. We just got him on the 26th of April. He's definately more out spoken then Bailey is and doesn't let her push him around. That's all the kid's were going to have for now.

About Me

We got married on the 4th of Janurary. We dated for almost 3 years so lets just say we really knew each other before we got married. We got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Liz just graduated from BYU-Idaho with a bachelors in Elementary Education. She will be teaching 1st grade at South Fork Elementary School in Archer this coming fall. I just finished my final year of school going into being an Electrian. I still work for Xtreme Electric and still keeping really busy with summer coming.